The longest journey begins with a small step taken by a brave person. On my way to a happier and healthier ME!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Week 6

After missing last week as I was sooo busy with E's preschool last week, I went back to my Wednesday night meeting. I knew I'd be up as I haven't been eating the best and have found very little time for exercise. (I did manage to complete Week 4 Day 2 C25K during the week, but it's been about a week since I stepped on the treadmill).

So, tonight - I was up 1.5lbs. I'm OK with that - I know that there is a definite difference to weighing in on an evening after eating breakfast and lunch...as opposed to weighing in on a Thursday morning on a completely empty stomach. So, I'm feeling OK with a bit of a gain.

I have been doing better the last few days, so hopefully I can find time this week to get back to running and see some success on the scale next week. Although - I don't know when I'll be weighing in next week. Wednesday night we have L's Christmas concert at school - this is her very first Choir public performance (so excited)...and Thursday morning is E's preschool concert. I hope I can find time that morning, if not....I'll try and go in the afternoon or evening.

A great quote from tonight's meeting:

"It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny."
I fully believe this - - I am starting this week like a new member - will drink my water and write down every BLT (bite, lick & taste) and fit in my exercise...I will make healthy choices!!!!

Upcoming obstacles:
Sunday: Having T's cousins over for dinner.
Monday: Bowling night - post bowling apps/drinks
And a couple other things happening in there, I'm sure - being so close to Christmas!

Will see you in a couple days...will update on my next run!

No comments:

Post a Comment