The longest journey begins with a small step taken by a brave person. On my way to a happier and healthier ME!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pleased no more...

But had a fantastic birthday weekend.

After the week I've had, I do not foresee any weight loss this week. I was doing SO well until Saturday night. DH and I went with our good friends to a YUMMY new restaurant JJ Japenese Thai! It was an all you can eat Sushi and Thai place and it was amazing. Everything was delicious! We ate a lot and drank even more. Sunday night, we celebrated my birthday with dinner at Turtle Jack's and then cake...and then cupcakes on Monday for my birthday...so many yummy treats the past few days - not sure if I'll even be down a little.

I've continued with the Couch to 5K and did day 2 yesterday...and will do day 3 tomorrow with my weigh in on Thursday morning. Cross your fingers, I'm a bit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment