The longest journey begins with a small step taken by a brave person. On my way to a happier and healthier ME!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week 2 Weigh In


So after a week of tracking and hard work on the treadmill...my efforts have paid off. I lost 1.5 this morning. I'll have to admit I was hoping for a little more...but it's still awesome!

I am 16 lbs to my weight watchers goal of 146. So if I can lose even a pound a week, I could get there by March 1st. I'm hoping to get there before then - but I've said that before...numerous times - I really hope that I can stick to this and finally get to where I want...and need to be.

So, upcoming obstacles this week:
Saturday: Dinner and a movie with my sister. We were going to go to an all you can eat Sushi/Thai place, but have decided since we are both trying to get healthy...so we've decided to still do Thai, but to order better choices and NO appetizers...and then we are going to a movie...and instead of getting popcorn or nachos like I usually would - I'll get nothing...or perhaps a frozen yogurt...but NO unhealthy snacks!

And that's about it...nothing big planned for this upcoming week.

Tomorrow I will get back on the treadmill for week 3 of C25K. It looks a bit tougher, and I may have to repeat days before I move on....but I will move one...and get to week 4...and to week 5........and someday, I will get to week 8 day 3...and be able to run a 5km. Someday!

Taking it one step at a time...

1 comment: