The longest journey begins with a small step taken by a brave person. On my way to a happier and healthier ME!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week 3 Weigh In

This morning, I weighed in - Down 0.6 I'm happy it's a loss, but definitely was hoping for more. I worked hard this week and ate pretty well. Although, I did have a few snacks this week, like popcorn and some chocolatey treats at the movies on Sunday.

Upcoming obstacles:
Tonight, we're going to DH's work Christmas party - dinner at Wayne Gretzy's and a show at Second City. The dinner is from a pre-determined menu, so hopefully they'll be some healthy choices.

Other than that, nothing too big going on this week. Will continue my healthy eating and my treadmill workouts and hope for a another loss next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment