The longest journey begins with a small step taken by a brave person. On my way to a happier and healthier ME!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pleased, so far...

Was happy to see the results on the scale this morning - 2 full days of tracking has been good =D Although, I won't share any progress until my actual weigh in day. Have a few obstacles that I need to overcome this weekend...tonight am heading out for dinner with DH and some friends for dinner - sushi and a movie. Will try and be as good as possible...I'll fill up on sushi so I won't want (much) popcorn at the movies. (I say that I won't get any, but I'd be lying...who can walk into a movie theatre, smelling the popcorn and not get any? LOL) And tomorrow night, I'm going out for dinner for my birthday with my family.

I will try and make some healthy choices and get some exercise in.
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment